Sheila and Keo's pre-wedding photo shoot took place after a sweet wedding proposal in San Francisco.
Pretty women in Bukittinggi
Sheila and Keo wanted a traditional-casual theme with an artistic touch as it suited their wedding theme. At first, it was quite a challenge for them to find the perfect photographer.
That's when we found Davy Linggar and quickly fell in love with his creativity and works," Sheila said. At first, Sheila and Keo wanted to travel to four different locations for the shoot. When four places seemed too overwhelming, they finally decided to go to only two locations that could photographically represent all four.
- A Traditional Pre-Wedding Shoot in Bukittinggi and Sumba - Bridestory Blog!
- Lofts in Bukit Tinggi;
- 1) Colmar Tropicale French Village!
- Search For Someone By Blood Type;
- A Traditional Pre-Wedding Shoot in Bukittinggi and Sumba.
It was so beautiful, especially with the traditional houses, rumah gadang , and the rice fields that surrounded them. The second place was Sumba. The beauty of that place exceeded our expectations, especially the green fields and yellow hills," said Sheila.
The photo shoot turned out to be a wonderful experience for both Sheila and Keo. It was as if we were going on a holiday, but with a photographer who took pictures of us along the way. As for the results, Keo and I were very satisfied with them.
- xkcd internet dating.
- 14-16 dating site!
- palmashow quand on fait du speed dating.
They're all extraordinary and one of a kind! Take another look at the remarkable photos and don't forget to add them to your inspiration board!
- what does it mean if we are dating.
- dating advice for college students?
- Please Update Your Browser.
- Things to See in Bukit Tinggi that Feels like You've Left Malaysia;
- drake dating someone on glee.
- watch blind dating online viooz.
- speed dating oswestry.
Other Stories You Might Like: Post Your Comment [[ blogCommentsCtrl. The Wedding of Raisa and Hamish: The Photo Album of the Dinner Reception.